The STAP Group does research in many areas of software engineering, including:
- Design languages and tool support;
- Static and dynamic program analysis;
- Aspect-oriented software development;
- Various aspects of analysis;
- Testing and maintenance of software systems.
The STAP group's overall goal is to improve software development practice and provide a variety of tools that will lead to better understanding and maintenance of software systems.
This site contains a brief introduction of our research group, PDF files of our publications, PowerPoint slides from various talks, a list of group members, and even some pictures. You can learn more about our group by following the links on the left. If you have any questions regarding the group, please email any one of us.